Torrent Energy Services, LLC “Torrent” and CSL Capital Management “CSL” are pleased to announce they executed definitive agreements that will provide Torrent with growth capital to accelerate its business plan. Torrent offers modular gas processing equipment and services that allow oil and gas producers and midstream companies to recover valuable natural gas liquids NGLs while reducing flaring and emissions.Torrent leases and operates mechanical refrigeration units MRUs based on tried and true technology. Built new, Torrent’s skid-mounted plants are capable of processing very rich natural gas and have the mobility to rapidly respond to customer needs, even in the most extreme weather conditions. Torrent’s plants convert heavy hydrocarbons C3+ into a stabilized, truckable, Y-Grade NGL product. The clean residue gas — primarily methane and ethane — is used to fuel ancillary equipment, including natural gas generators and compressors also provided by Torrent. Any remaining gas can be gathered or flared with a reduction in VOC emissions of 70 percent or more, allowing customers to meet permit requirements.Torrent is active in multiple regions including the Bakken Shale, Permian Basin, California, Utica Shale and Piceance Basin. Torrent is an established leader in North Dakota’s Bakken Shale, where the company helps multiple customers meet the state’s new gas capture requirements.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Marcellus Shale Update: From the Strait of Hormuz to the Port of Philadelphia – It’s All One World - JD Supra June 17, 2019
- Groups call for fracking halt to study health effects - Sunbury Daily Item June 17, 2019
- Gov. Tom Wolf asked to investigate possible link between Pa. fracking, childhood cancers - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette June 17, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters