Talos Energy announced on Wednesday that it, along with partners Sierra Oil & Gas and Premier Oil, had made a significant discovery offshore Mexico through the Zama-1 wildcat well.Initial tests have indicated that Zama could hold up to 1.4 billion-2 billion barrels of original oil in place. The reservoir is thought to contain mainly light oil, with gravities of 28-30 degrees API, in addition to associated gas.“This is both a historic and significant discovery,” CEO Tim Duncan said in a statement.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Marcellus Shale Coalition sends their own letter to the governor - Pittsburgh Business Times June 18, 2019
- Marcellus Shale Update: From the Strait of Hormuz to the Port of Philadelphia – It’s All One World - JD Supra June 17, 2019
- Industry criticizes 'ridiculous' request to halt shale gas drilling - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette June 18, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters