IHS CERAWeek is an annual energy industry conference in Houston that tends to draw huge crowds from all over the world — this year’s conference is expected to pull nearly 3,000 attendees from more than 60 countries. Denver-based IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS) will host the 36th anniversary of CERAWeek March 6-10 at the Hilton Americas Hotel downtown.
- Private equity sees opportunity in the Eagle Ford - San Antonio Business Journal February 21, 2019
- The Eagle Ford Still Looks Good to Operators - Journal of Petroleum Technology February 12, 2019
- Strategic JV in Eagle Ford could help move shale gas to Mexico - northamericanshalemagazine.com February 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Gunmen Attack Anadarko LNG Project In Mozambique | OilPrice.com - OilPrice.com February 22, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters