IHS CERAWeek is an annual energy industry conference in Houston that tends to draw huge crowds from all over the world — this year’s conference is expected to pull nearly 3,000 attendees from more than 60 countries. Denver-based IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS) will host the 36th anniversary of CERAWeek March 6-10 at the Hilton Americas Hotel downtown.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Marcellus Shale Update: Pacific Dreams & Nightmares | Flaster Greenberg PC - JD Supra June 3, 2019
- Contentious plan to remake N.J. dynamite plant into shale-gas export terminal is approved - The Philadelphia Inquirer June 12, 2019
- Marcellus Shale Coalition Opposes New Severance Tax | PA Business Central | Marcellus Business Central | Women in Business - Pennsylvania Business Central June 10, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters