Houston-based Bennu Oil and Gas LLC has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in the Southern District of Texas in Houston.Bennu is an oil and gas offshore production company, according to archives of its now-defunct website. The company is bringing $32.5 million in assets and $724.1 million in debts into bankruptcy, according to court filings.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters