The Carlyle Group has closed on the new Carlyle Energy Mezzanine Opportunities Fund II. Carlyle raised $2.8 billion in this energy credit fund which is twice the size of the Energy Mezzanine Opportunities Fund I that raised $1.38 billion in 2012. The fund will provide capital to energy companies that have found it challenging to obtain capital from traditional sources. Multibillion dollar investments were made in the fund by some of the larger pension funds in the U.S.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Years after record Marcellus Shale fine was dropped, gas leak continues in Lycoming County - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette April 22, 2019
- South Korea group invests $300M in Marcellus shale - northamericanshalemagazine.com April 1, 2019
- Ohio shale investment hits $74 billion since 2011 - Akron Beacon Journal April 23, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters