Baker Hughes (BHI) reported Friday, Oct. 21, that U.S. oil and natural gas drillers brought 14 rigs online in the latest week as positive sentiment continues to build among operators that a recovery is on the horizon.The Houston oilfield services giant said the count is up to 553 this week, while oil rigs climbed 11 to 443 and natural gas rigs rose by 3 to 109. Miscellaneous rigs were flat at 2.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated March 23, 2018
- West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania governors form shale gas agreement - Parkersburg News March 22, 2018
- Officials tout natural gas resources - Parkersburg News March 21, 2018
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters
- www.LochridgeCapital.com analyst video on weather impact on Natural Gas, storage under 5 year average, exports to Mexico and LNG exports.