Range Resources Corp said on Monday it would buy fellow oil and gas producer Memorial Resource Development Corp for $3.3 billion plus assumption of $1.1 billion in debt to expand in the Appalachian and U.S. Gulf Coast regions.Memorial Resource Development’s shareholders will receive 0.375 of a Range Resources share for each share they hold, the companies said.The all-stock deal is valued at $15.75 per share, a 17 percent premium to Memorial Resource Development’s Friday close.About 95 percent of Range Resources’ production comes from its Appalachian operations.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Years after record Marcellus Shale fine was dropped, gas leak continues in Lycoming County - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette April 22, 2019
- South Korea group invests $300M in Marcellus shale - northamericanshalemagazine.com April 1, 2019
- Ohio shale investment hits $74 billion since 2011 - Akron Beacon Journal April 23, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters