Of the 11 North American upstream energy companies that filed for bankruptcy protection in April, nine of them filed in federal court in Texas.The month of April saw a surge of activity, with more Chapter 11 filings involving more debt than any month since January 2015, according to a report from Haynes & Boone law firm.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated March 23, 2018
- West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania governors form shale gas agreement - Parkersburg News March 22, 2018
- Officials tout natural gas resources - Parkersburg News March 21, 2018
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters
- www.LochridgeCapital.com analyst video on weather impact on Natural Gas, storage under 5 year average, exports to Mexico and LNG exports.