China’s official factory gauge extended its stretch of deteriorating conditions to a record seven months while a measure of services fell to the weakest in seven years, underscoring the challenge facing policy makers as they seek to cut overcapacity in manufacturing without derailing growth.The manufacturing purchasing managers index dropped to 49 in February, missing the median estimate of 49.4 in a Bloomberg News survey of economists. It hasn’t been weaker since January 2009. Numbers below 50 indicate conditions worsened.In a sign China’s slowdown is spreading, the non-manufacturing PMI — which had been outperforming the factory measure — fell to the lowest level since December 2008.The central bank late Monday stepped up efforts to cushion the slowdown amid plunging stock prices and a weakening currency, cutting the amount of cash the nation’s lenders must lock away. The National People’s Congress will gather Saturday, where plans for 2016 and the next five years will be outlined.
- 3 Top Oil Stocks for the Coming Boom in the Eagle Ford Shale - The Motley Fool April 13, 2019
- Murphy Putting Capital to Work in Eagle Ford, GOM with Sale of Malaysian Business - Natural Gas Intelligence March 21, 2019
- Permian Basin & Eagle Ford Remove 5 Oil Drilling Rigs Each - Zacks.com April 1, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters