Weatherford International PLC (NYSE: WFT) on Sept. 21 launched stock and debt public offerings to raise $1 billion, which will help fund future acquisitions.The Ireland-domiciled services company, which operates out of Houston, will issue ordinary shares and mandatorily exchangeable subordinated notes to raise the funds. In a statement, the company said it will use the $1 billion to “pre-fund potential acquisitions” and for general corporate purposes.Additionally, it said the offerings are expected to reduce its revolving credit facility. Notes will have a maturity of three years.
- 3 Top Oil Stocks for the Coming Boom in the Eagle Ford Shale - The Motley Fool April 13, 2019
- Murphy Putting Capital to Work in Eagle Ford, GOM with Sale of Malaysian Business - Natural Gas Intelligence March 21, 2019
- Permian Basin & Eagle Ford Remove 5 Oil Drilling Rigs Each - Zacks.com April 1, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters