Billionaire investor Carl Icahn has chosen his next Houston company to shake up.The CEO of New York-based Icahn Capital LP disclosed an 8.18 percent stake in Houston-based Cheniere Energy Inc. (NYSE: LNG), which amounts to 19.4 million shares, various media reports and the Associated Press have confirmed.In his typical fashion, Icahn reported in his filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that he wants to discuss the liquefied natural gas producer and exporter’s business plan, capital spending and executive compensation. He added that he may also seek a seat on Cheniere’s board of directors.
- 3 Top Oil Stocks for the Coming Boom in the Eagle Ford Shale - The Motley Fool April 13, 2019
- Murphy Putting Capital to Work in Eagle Ford, GOM with Sale of Malaysian Business - Natural Gas Intelligence March 21, 2019
- Permian Basin & Eagle Ford Remove 5 Oil Drilling Rigs Each - Zacks.com April 1, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters