Fresh off a late-July capital infusion announcement, Fairway Energy Partners LLC is gearing up to staff not only the construction of a massive Houston crude storage facility, but also its operations once completed.Fairway raised the funds from Virginia-based private equity firm FBR & Co.Fairway’s current headcount is in the “low-teens,” said Chris Hilgert, CEO at Fairway. But once the new project is in operation, employment will step up to between 35 and 40. Project construction will offer contract employment to hundreds, added Hilgert.
- The Real Implications Of The New Permian Estimates - Yahoo! Finance News December 9, 2018
- USGS: Permian's Wolfcamp is largest potential oil and gas resource ever assessed - Houston Chronicle December 6, 2018
- USGS releases new oil-in-place assessment for two Permian zones - northamericanshalemagazine.com December 10, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters