Fresh off a late-July capital infusion announcement, Fairway Energy Partners LLC is gearing up to staff not only the construction of a massive Houston crude storage facility, but also its operations once completed.Fairway raised the funds from Virginia-based private equity firm FBR & Co.Fairway’s current headcount is in the “low-teens,” said Chris Hilgert, CEO at Fairway. But once the new project is in operation, employment will step up to between 35 and 40. Project construction will offer contract employment to hundreds, added Hilgert.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Marcellus Shale Coalition sends their own letter to the governor - Pittsburgh Business Times June 18, 2019
- Marcellus Shale Update: From the Strait of Hormuz to the Port of Philadelphia – It’s All One World - JD Supra June 17, 2019
- Industry criticizes 'ridiculous' request to halt shale gas drilling - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette June 18, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters