Suncor Energy Inc., Canada’s largest oil sands company, has revised its budget for 2015 and deferred work on some of its oil sands projects.The company is also cutting about 1,000 jobs in 2015, according to a statement Tuesday. The cuts will come from its own workforce, as well as contract jobs.Suncor said it is cutting $1-billion from its capital spending program, as well as sustainable operating expenses between $600-million to $800-million to be phased in over two years, it said in a statement.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- NETL experts say research could improve Marcellus Shale environmental impacts - Daily Energy Insider March 20, 2019
- CPPIB, Williams to form $3.8 billion Marcellus-Utica shale gas venture - Reuters March 18, 2019
- Shale study: Marcellus to supply 45 percent of natural gas to US - northamericanshalemagazine.com March 20, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters