San Antonio-based Petro Waste Environmental is opening two new oil reclamation and washout facilities in the Eagle Ford Shale region.The Tilden facility, one mile east of Highway 72 in McMullen County, opened Monday.A new Carrizo Springs facility, at 3592 North FM 1407 in Dimmit County, is expected to open in February.The new Petro Waste sites process oil field drilling byproducts and offer cleaning services for vacuum trucks, transport trailers and frac tanks.Petro Waste also has access to Pyote Water System’s network of saltwater disposal wells in the Eagle Ford and Permian Basin.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Marcellus Shale Update: Pacific Dreams & Nightmares | Flaster Greenberg PC - JD Supra June 3, 2019
- Contentious plan to remake N.J. dynamite plant into shale-gas export terminal is approved - The Philadelphia Inquirer June 12, 2019
- Marcellus Shale Coalition Opposes New Severance Tax | PA Business Central | Marcellus Business Central | Women in Business - Pennsylvania Business Central June 10, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters