A natural-gas exploration and production company said yesterday that it will merge two affiliates operating in eastern Ohio and northern West Virginia to form one of the largest energy companies in Appalachia.American Energy Partners, based in Oklahoma City, said that American Energy-Utica and American Energy-Marcellus will merge; the two have more than 300,000 acres in the natural gas-rich Utica and Marcellus shales.The new company, American Energy Appalachia Holdings, will be wholly owned by current shareholders of the two American Energy affiliates.
- The Real Implications Of The New Permian Estimates - Yahoo! Finance News December 9, 2018
- USGS: Permian's Wolfcamp is largest potential oil and gas resource ever assessed - Houston Chronicle December 6, 2018
- USGS releases new oil-in-place assessment for two Permian zones - northamericanshalemagazine.com December 10, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters