The Greenbrier Companies (NYSE:GBX) is a leading provider of railcars, railcar wheels and parts, leasing, and other railroad services. This year, GBX formed a 50/50 joint venture with Watco Companies – GBW Railcar Services, LLC – the largest independent railcar repair shop network in North America. Greenbrier is therefore in an excellent position to benefit from new mandatory vapor reduction and tanker car safety regulations facing the crude oil transport industry. GBX began a strategic transformational plan three years ago. The first and most important initiative of the plan was to implement a flexible and low-cost manufacturing footprint to expand margins. The effort is coming to fruition just in time for a big uptick in orders. The combination means a very bullish outlook for 2015-2016. A recent sell-off in the stock, combined with new tank car safety regulations, increasing revenue growth, and expanding margins makes GBX a STRONG BUY.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Years after record Marcellus Shale fine was dropped, gas leak continues in Lycoming County - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette April 22, 2019
- South Korea group invests $300M in Marcellus shale - northamericanshalemagazine.com April 1, 2019
- Ohio shale investment hits $74 billion since 2011 - Akron Beacon Journal April 23, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters