The $70 billion megadeal to combine the Kinder Morgan family of companies received more than 95 percent approval from shareholders and unitholders at special board meetings on Nov. 20.Founder, Chairman and CEO Rich Kinder is nearly done in his push for Kinder Morgan Inc. NYSE: KMI to acquire Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP NYSE: KMP, Kinder Morgan Management LLC NYSE: KMR and El Paso Pipeline Partners LP NYSE: EPB. Not including debt, the deal is valued at about $44 billion.The deals are expected to close on Nov. 26, just before Thanksgiving. The deadline for KMP and EPB unitholders to elect the form of consideration they wish to receive in the pending mergers is 4 p.m. Nov. 24. As such, Nov. 26 is expected to be the last trading day for KMP and EPB units, as well as KMR shares.Although Kinder Morgan helped jumpstart the trend of rapidly growing master limited partnerships, Kinder Morgan will soon no longer have any MLPs.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Years after record Marcellus Shale fine was dropped, gas leak continues in Lycoming County - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette April 22, 2019
- South Korea group invests $300M in Marcellus shale - northamericanshalemagazine.com April 1, 2019
- Ohio shale investment hits $74 billion since 2011 - Akron Beacon Journal April 23, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters