Pioneer Natural Resources will continue operating in the Permian Basin despite falling crude oil prices by selling a pipeline in the Eagle Ford Shale, CEO Scott Sheffield said in a conference call.The Irving-based company also plans a $1 billion stock offering.”It allows Pioneer to really prudently develop its assets in what I believe could easily be a $70 to $80 per barrel oil price environment over the next two years,” said Scott Sheffield, CEO of Pioneer.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- NETL experts say research could improve Marcellus Shale environmental impacts - Daily Energy Insider March 20, 2019
- CPPIB, Williams to form $3.8 billion Marcellus-Utica shale gas venture - Reuters March 18, 2019
- Shale study: Marcellus to supply 45 percent of natural gas to US - northamericanshalemagazine.com March 20, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters