Magnum Hunter Resources NYSE: MHR announced that Bakken Hunter, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, has entered into a definitive agreement to sell certain non-core, non-operated working interests in specific oil and gas properties located in Divide County, North Dakota the “Properties” to an independent exploration and production company for a total sales price of $84.7 million in cash before customary sales price adjustments. The purchaser has today made a $4.25 million purchase deposit for the benefit of Bakken Hunter, LLC. The effective date of the sale is August 1, 2014. The Properties to be sold currently account for approximately 720 BOE of average daily production, net to the ownership interest to be sold, and consist of a non-operated working interest in approximately 105,661 gross 12,500 net leasehold acres.The final sale is scheduled to close on October 15, 2014, and is subject to customary closing conditions.
- The Real Implications Of The New Permian Estimates - Yahoo! Finance News December 9, 2018
- USGS: Permian's Wolfcamp is largest potential oil and gas resource ever assessed - Houston Chronicle December 6, 2018
- USGS releases new oil-in-place assessment for two Permian zones - northamericanshalemagazine.com December 10, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters