Houston-based Linn Energy LLC Nasdaq: LINE and LinnCo LLC Nasdaq: LNCO said Oct. 3 that Linn has two separate deals to sell $2.3 billion of assets in Texas and western Oklahoma.The proceeds are expected to finance Linn’s $2.3 billion acquisition of assets from Oklahoma City-based Devon Energy Corp. NYSE: DVN, which closed in August.In one transaction, Linn will sell its entire position in the Granite Wash and Cleveland plays in the Texas Panhandle and western Oklahoma to privately held institutional affiliates of Houston-based EnerVest Ltd. for $1.95 billion. Additionally, Linn will sell its Wolfberry positions in Ector and Midland counties in the Permian Basin to Dallas-based Fleur de Lis Energy LLC for $350 million.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- NETL experts say research could improve Marcellus Shale environmental impacts - Daily Energy Insider March 20, 2019
- CPPIB, Williams to form $3.8 billion Marcellus-Utica shale gas venture - Reuters March 18, 2019
- Shale study: Marcellus to supply 45 percent of natural gas to US - northamericanshalemagazine.com March 20, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters