Once a major company with the size, depth and, most of all, deep pockets like Kinder Morgan Inc. NYSE: KMI plunges in and makes a huge deal come together with pending acquisitions, all you need is a quote from the CEO Rich Kinder like “Fertile field to do a little grazing in” and you have sparked a wave of merger and acquisition M&A speculation in the energy master limited partnership MLP arena.A new report from the MLP team at UBS says that the analysts expect the healthy M&A atmosphere to continue. By their estimation, 67 M&A deals have so far been announced and/or completed versus 91 in 2013. The key statistic is the dollar amount of the transactions is already 44% above last year’s numbers. While Kinder Morgan’s deal was a consolidation of its existing businesses, the UBS team feels that other top companies will be looking to add-on companies that can complement existing business and supply needed growth.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Marcellus Shale Coalition sends their own letter to the governor - Pittsburgh Business Times June 18, 2019
- Marcellus Shale Update: From the Strait of Hormuz to the Port of Philadelphia – It’s All One World - JD Supra June 17, 2019
- Industry criticizes 'ridiculous' request to halt shale gas drilling - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette June 18, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters