Antero Resources, one of the most prominent drillers in Ohio’s Utica shale, has wide eyes for the region.The Denver-based oil and gas driller predicts there are up to 835 locations primed for drilling on its holdings in the Utica shale, and 5,011 when combining possible drilling locations in Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania, according to the company’s August update.Some context: Antero NYSE:AR projects the locations under an industry classification called 3P: proved, probable and possible. Proved reserves are very certain to be extracted; possible reserves are a gamble. So, the projections reflect a best-case scenario.
- Drilling Down: La Salle County an Eagle Ford hot spot - Houston Chronicle December 13, 2018
- Premium Pricing For Gulf Coast Oil Revives Interest In Eagle Ford Dealmaking - Seeking Alpha December 11, 2018
- Drilling Down: Equinor prepares to tackle new Eagle Ford Shale projects - Houston Chronicle November 30, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters