A new Houston energy company focused on terminals and storage is forming with the financial backing of a top New York-based global private equity firm.Warburg Pincus LLC is leading a $600 million investment to support the formation of Zenith Energy in Houston, to be led by Jeffrey Armstrong, who most recently headed corporate strategy at Houston-based Kinder Morgan Inc. NYSE: KMI.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Marcellus Shale Update: From the Strait of Hormuz to the Port of Philadelphia – It’s All One World - JD Supra June 17, 2019
- Groups call for fracking halt to study health effects - Sunbury Daily Item June 17, 2019
- Gov. Tom Wolf asked to investigate possible link between Pa. fracking, childhood cancers - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette June 17, 2019
- Mexican presidential frontrunner will not reverse energy reform: adviser
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters