Kinder Morgan’s Trans Mountain expansion project in Canada is facing increasing criticism and media scrutiny.The company has been caught off guard by the degree to which politics on both sides of the border has muddled the debate.There is strong demand for the project throughout Western Canada due to its economic benefits.However, concerns over oil spills and their environmental impact remain.Kinder Morgan [KMI, KMP, KMR] has been staging quite the recovery as of late. All three stocks had one of their best weeks in recent history, posting solid 3 to 5% gains, buoyed by a surge in insider buying and the improving outlook for the US economy.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated March 23, 2018
- West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania governors form shale gas agreement - Parkersburg News March 22, 2018
- Officials tout natural gas resources - Parkersburg News March 21, 2018
- Global commodity trader Koch cuts staff in restructuring
- Energy partnerships simplify business models to spur growth
- Mexico Strives to Generate a Homespun Fracking Revolution | 2018-02-21 | Natural Gas Intelligence
- Avant plans logistics system to import refined products into Mexico
- Mexico’s Natural Gas Dilemma | OilPrice.com
- India Wants Eleven More LNG Import Terminals
- Energy CEOs ask President Trump to fund Port of Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project – HBJ
- Q&A: Plastics boom keeps Houston humming – Houston Chronicle
- Commodities fund Jamison Capital to shut – Reuters
- www.LochridgeCapital.com analyst video on weather impact on Natural Gas, storage under 5 year average, exports to Mexico and LNG exports.